How a Sleep Chart can help kids with a bedtime routine
We all know how important it is to get the correct amount of sleep each night, but sometimes our kids do not always understand. Knowing how much parents struggle with this issue was the main reason we created our Good Night Sleep Tight Chart.
Routines are key for children, particularly at bedtime.
Here are some tips that we found on Web MD blog which we thought would help you to create a much smoother bedtime plan for your child and stop those battles now!
- Make Sure Your Child’s Bedtime Is Early Enough
- Keep Your Child’s Bedtime Consistent
- Let Your Child Wind Down
- Establish a Routine for Your Child’s Bedtime – check out our Good Night Sleep Tight Chart to help with you with a consistent routine.
- Offer Lots of Choices for Kid’s Bedtime
- Take Charge and Set Limits
- Provide a Transitional Object
- Create a Comfortable Sleep Environment
- Teach Your Kids to Fall Asleep on Their Own
- Be Consistent
To view these bullet points in more detail click here to view the original post.