World Winnie The Pooh Day: How to Play Pooh Sticks
Pooh Sticks is a game that Winnie the Pooh plays with his friends.
This game is perfect for children of all ages. You need upwards of 2+ players.
- Find a river with a bridge – Pooh Sticks is played standing on a bridge. Make sure it is fairly wide and not busy.
- Give each player a stick – Just a stick found on the ground, don’t rip branches off trees.
- Line up along one side of the bridge and hold sticks above the water. All players must remember which stick is theirs.
- Have someone yell ‘Pooh Sticks’ or ‘Go’
- Everyone drop their sticks.
- Run to other side of bridge, whoever’s sticks emerges first wins.
- Make sure you drop the sticks on the upstream side of the bridge.
- Make sure the bridge isn’t busy so that the players don’t risk hitting anyone.
Don’t get too enthusiastic and fall in!
Found at wikiHow