Random Acts of Kindness Week February 9th to 15th
We know that you spread kindness every day, and this is your official invitation to go crazy! Check out RAK Week for kindness ideas to do throughout this week.
It is important to remember to involve your kids this week. Here are a few ideas:
- Involve your kids in community service. Maybe there is a Food Bank near you where you can help hand out food to people in need.
- If you are a Teacher, involve your class. Get your kids excited about acts of kindness as well and introduce your kids to the great feeling from doing good.
- Buy a gift for a child in need.
- Visit the local children’s ward at a hospital and take a small gift with you.
- Spend some time sorting through your child’s toys. Donate some to charity.
For more ideas for kids, checkout this website: Random Act of Kindness for Kids.
Come back and share with us what you have been doing during this week.