Tips When Flying With Young Children
We have all been there … boarding a flight and hoping that your seat is not anywhere near that sweet looking family with 3 children and a baby! Then you come to the realization that yes you are right behind them! But it’s ok … hopefully they have visited our website and have paid attention to our useful tips when flying with toddlers! We recently found thes tips which we thought that we would share with you.
- Don’t pre-board with toddlers
- Treat the flight like a car ride
- Have an activity bag and include things like coloring, drawing, reading, puzzles
- Create a movie theater
- Know what you are allowed to carry regarding liquids (including baby formula)
- Sit towards the back of an aircraft, nearest the bathrooms
- Manage ear pain during take off and landing
For more information on this article about flying with kids click here. If you have any other tips that you have used and would like to share, please comment below. Don’t forget to purchase our My Vacation Journal which will make a wonderful keepsake for you and your child. Use coupon code VCHART15 to save 15% at checkout too! Keep all those “treasures” together in one place!
If you have any other tips, please see the comments below.