Here is a Method That is Helping Children at Bedtime
We all know how important it is to get the correct amount of sleep each night, but sometimes our kids do not always understand. Knowing how much parents struggle with this issue was the main reason we created our Good Night Sleep Tight Chart.
Routines are key for children, particularly at bedtime. Here are some tips that we thought would help you create a smooth bedtime plan for your child and stop those battles now!
- Make sure your child’s is going to bed early enough
- Keep your child’s bedtime routine consistent
- Allow you child the time to wind down each evening before bed
- Establish a routine for your child’s bedtime – check out our Good Night Sleep Tight Chart to help with you with a consistent routine
- Take charge and also set limits at bedtime
- Create a comfortable sleep environment
- Teach your child to fall asleep on their own
- Be consistent.
Remember that sleep is a vital need, it is essential to a child’s health and growth. Sleep promotes alertness, memory and performance.
Discount Code VCHART15 will get you 15% off this chart when entered at any of our checkouts.