How To Get Leftover Halloween Candy Out of Your Home!
OK, so Halloween is over and now you are left with a pile of candy that you want out of your house ASAP! I know, I feel the same – so we have come up with some ideas for you and your kids to use up some of the leftover candy in your home.
- Make Cookies: Add to your favorite cookie recipe some chopped up Reece’s pieces or M&M’s.
- Talk to your Dentist: Maybe they have a buy-back program. Click here to find a Dentist in your area.
- Candy Crafts: Yes, turn your candy into something beautiful. Click here to link to some fun and creative ideas with candy. They could be used as small gifts, favors, or party treats.
- Donate: Your local food bank or Shelter will willingly take candy from you to give out particularly at Christmas time.
- Freeze it: Yes, some candy will freeze – chocolate bars in particular will freeze well.
- Use as an Educational Tool: Yes have fun and learn at the same time, teach your kids to count, learn colors and shapes while having fun.
- Science: What better way to learn – click here to view some interesting experiments!
Can you think of any more ideas? Share with us what you do with excess candy in your home.