5 Tips for Teaching Manners to Children
Children are not born knowing how to behave. They learn how to act and behave from those around them. Here are 5 simple tips to help you on your way!
- Talk directly to your child, making sure that you have their full attention.
- Stop shouting orders and use positive language instead – it really does work!
- Praise rather than criticize.
- Make sure you give your child advance notice when you want to switch from one activity to another.
- Don’t overwhelm your child, give your toddler limited number of choices.
Following these tips will certainly help your little one happily and safely!
Want to improve manners at the dinner table? Why not try our Let’s Eat Together Placemat that teaches children table manners and encourages fun activity games. Discount code VCHART15 will get you 15% OFF your purchase.