Easy Christmas Activities for Children
Christmas for kids is one of the most special times of the year, and we know it! We have found some really cute activities that you and your child can work on together. Have Enjoy!
- Easy Christmas Tree Crafts to Make
- Santa & His Reindeer Crafts to Make
- Easy Candy Cane Crafts to Make
- Homemade Ornaments for the Kids
What are your favorite Christmas crafts for kids to make? Share in the comments below.
Something that is cute to work on with your kids as you countdown to Christmas is an act-of-kindness calendar. This has the added bonus of teaching children the true meaning of Christmas, which is what Christmas family traditions are all about anyway. Write down easy-to-do random acts of kindness on sticky notes: Examples include:
- Take a Christmas treat to your local fire station.
- Tape a quarter to the gumball machine at the supermarket (with an explanation: “A random act of kindness. Happy holidays!”)
- Bring flowers to your favorite librarian
- Bring a cup of hot chocolate to the nearest school-crossing guard.
All these nice acts will help your child focus less on the toys Santa brings him and more on the joy of giving.