Celebrating Your Child’s Achievements
It’s important to celebrate achievements of your children. An achievement is anything that you child has been trying hard to master and accomplishes it.
Here are some ways to acknowledge achievements, big and small, in your child’s life:
- Potty training – We can help! Once your child has mastered this we have a FREE download for you. Click here.
- Decorating your child’s car or door – perhaps on an occasion such as graduation or a birthday. Purchase some washable window markers to let the whole neighborhood know what your child has achieved!
- Go out for dinner – as a special treat, let your child choose what’s on the menu for one night to celebrate their hard work.
- Use a reward charts and stickers – reward charts engage and motivate children in a fun, interactive way so they can reach their full potential.
- Plan days out – a trip to the local park, movie theater or ice cream store always goes down well.
If you have other ways of celebrating, add to the comments below.