10 Things to Never Say to Your Kids
Parenting is one of the toughest jobs out there, and we are here to help you avoid saying some of the hurtful and harmful things to your kids. Often when parents have high hopes for their children‘s academic success, the children tend to do better in school, up to a certain point but be careful, expecting top grades and achievements could back fire and make them do worse in school, according to research published by the American Psychological Association.
Here are some statements that you we recommend you should never say to your kids
- We know a B is good, but you should have got an A
- Calm down
- It’s not the end of the world
- Wait till your father/mother gets home
- Give it to me, I’ll do it
- Finish your dinner, and you can have dessert
- Because I said so
- Move out my way
- I’m disappointed in you
- Why cant you be like your brother/sister.
Always remember, no matter what you say to a child, it’s important to think before you speak.