18 Words of Encouragement for Children
If you are looking for words of encouragement for children then you are in the right place. Here are some things you can say to your child to make them feel great.
- You’re on the right track.
- Good job.
- You’ve remembered!
- That’s a great improvement.
- Couldn’t have done it better myself!
- You did great!
- You are a fast learner.
- You have it look simple.
- That was a really wise choice.
- No chores today.
- It is so cool to watch you grow up.
- I sent you a big old care package in the mail.
- You make me so happy just by being you.
- I trust you.
- I love you so much.
It’s obviously important to praise your child whenever they deserve it, but always remember that sometimes some correction is still necessary as well.