The Perfect gift for Children at Christmas
We think our Let’s Eat Together Placemat is the perfect gift for children for Thanksgiving and Christmas and we can guarantee they will want to use it!
Side one of the placemat provides a check off system encouraging children to learn their table manners – they will love to show how well they can do! And side two provides fun activities to play at the table after a meal.
The simple act of eating together at the table is the perfect opportunity to talk, bond and learn from one another. Not only does it enrich the feeling of belonging, it is here that children learn etiquette, table manners and the essential skill of how to properly use their knife, fork and spoon.
To help parents and carers maximize their children’s mealtime experience, our double sided dry erase ‘Let’s Eat Together’ placemat (11 x 18 inches and includes a pen) is a fun, interactive tool that children just love to complete after a meal. Side one provides a check off system encouraging children to learn their table manners and side two provides fun activities to play at the table after a meal.
Side one: some of the ‘table manners’ include:
- I helped set the table
- I have washed my hands before eating
- I didn’t talk with food in my mouth
- No playing gadgets at the table
- I helped clear the table
Side two: some of the ‘activities’ include:
- What’s your best loved? (choose a theme such as animals, letters, food and then discuss why)
- What makes you feel? (happy, excited, proud, worried or tired and then discuss why)
- Animal alphabet fun (see if you can complete the alphabet naming an animal for each letter)
- What’s the opposite of? (think of some fun, simple words suitable to your child’s age)
- Just doodle
If you would like to purchase our placemat we are offering 15% discount using VCHART15 at checkout. You can buy here:
Also available to purchase in bulk, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org