Simple Tips to Get Your Child in their Own Bed
As parents we have all done something to try to keep us sane that may come back to bite us. For many that may be putting your child in your own bed in the middle of the night because at least that way you both get sleep! However, long term this can affect your own sleep pattern, not to mention your romantic relationship! We have come up with 6 tips that can help you get your child back to their own bed at night!
- Make sure your child’s room is sleep friendly – keep the room calm and try to sooth your child in the run up to bedtime.
- Speak to your child – talk to your child about what you expect at night time, expecting them to stay in their own bed and not call out or creep back into your bed. Reassure them that you are there.
- Take it one step at a time
- Establish a bedtime routine – use our Good Night Sleep Tight chart for help with a routine.
- Be consistent.
- Provide positive reinforcement.
Use coupon code VCHART15 to save 15% off your order of reward charts at http://www.victoriachartcompany.com