Family Meetings and communication
What is a good way for families to communicate to one another? Calling weekly meetings can help- children learn social and life skills during weekly family meetings.
Some tips to help your family:
- Ask each family member to share what they appreciate about another family member.
- Have an agenda for your meeting to be successful.
- Brainstorming- everyone can have a say.
- Have someone take notes.
- Try to find solutions to family problems.
- Try to end each meeting with a fun activity.
Open up the channels of communication in your home, it will ensure that everyone is on the same page.