Grocery Shopping with a Toddler
A simple grocery trip can feel like a major expedition with a toddler in tow. The cute little shopping carts the stores now have for their little customers can create big headaches for Moms and Dads! Kids love running down the aisles but Mom isn’t so keen! With a little planning and some patience, we hope these six simple tips help your family while grocery shopping:
- Make a list; check it twice.
- Give your toddler a ride.
- Work from the outside in.
- Give your toddler a job while shopping!
- Take advantage of teaching opportunities.
- Skip the candy aisle!
Try and plan your trip after nap time, taking your child shopping when they exhausted is no fun for anyone!