8 Good Manners for children
We all like good manners from children and adults too! Having good manners is also an important life skill. Here are some great tips for you.
- Say ‘please’ when asking for something.
- Return borrowed items.
- Remember other people’s privacy.
- Ask permission before touching something.
- Remember to say ‘thank you’.
- Write thank you notes if you receive a gift.
- Watch what you say and don’t use bad language.
- Let others finish before speaking.
One of the best ways for children to learn is make it fun. As you teach this important life skill to your child, take time to celebrate too!”