8 Tips to Teach Your Kids Time Management Skills
Hurry up. Do you know what time it is? Come on, let’s go. What’s taking you so long? Do you sometimes feel like you’re raising a bunch of dawdlers with no concept of time? It is very feasible for even young children to learn how to manage their time to help themselves ( and you) and have minutes to spare in the day. Save your sanity by starting with these 8 easy steps that teach your kids time management skills.
- Make time management fun
- Start before they’re teens
- Show your kids how to measure time
- Create a family calendar together
- Create calendars for each family member
- Stay on task
- Schedule free
- Consider using rewards – we can help! Check our our range of reward charts at http://www.VictoriaChartCompany.com
Use coupon code VCHART15 to save 15%.