Tips For A Stress-Free Holiday Season
Stay stress free this Christmas season! Easier said than done right? This time of year can be extremely stressful for many – back to back parties, the expense of Christmas, being around extended family, all of these can bring extra stress into our lives. We have 10 tips to help alleviate some of the stress this year:
- Keep it simple – don’t try to get all fancy and pile extra extra on yourself.
- Set spending limits.
- Have your children make homemade gifts for the family.
- Try and focus on the joys of the holiday season.
- Plan a holiday budget and work to stay within it.
- Spend time outside in the sunlight.
- “Smell the citrus” – citrus fragrances boost feelings of well-being.
- Create new traditions in your family.
- Plan ahead.
- Remember that kids get excited at this time of the year – try to keep your regular routines, as much as possible.
We hope this helps! Relax and enjoy your family this holiday season.