Ways to Reduce Holiday Stress
Most of us love Christmas time but let’s be honest it can also be quite a stressful time on families. While reading articles about stress at Christmas, we came across one written by Dave Ramsey which we thought you would find pretty interesting. Here are 15 ways to keep the merry in Christmas and have a slow holiday you can savor.
- Make a to-do list.
- Avoid too many commitments
- Don’t wait until last minute.
- Make a budget just for Christmas – remember to include food with this budget.
- Decorate like a minimalist.
- Give social media a break
- Declutter before Christmas.
- Don’t shop at peak times.
- Ask friends and family to help.
- Avoid family conflicts.
- Host a potluck to take the pressure (and expense) off you.
- Stay healthy.
- Don’t overindulge.
- Allow for downtime.
- Remember what Christmas is about.
Click here to read this article in full.