10 Steps to a Healthy New Year and a New You
We found an interesting article which we wanted to share with you. We all know that being healthy is of utmost importance. Take a look at what your diet and health have been like for the last 12 months. Think about these questions and write down your answers in a notebook so that you can look back at them again a year from now:
- How does your weight compare with a year ago?
- Do you feel healthy and have a lot of energy or are you tired all the time?
- Do you take vitamins or other nutritional supplements?
- Do you eat at home most of the time? If so, what types of foods? Whole fresh foods, boxed foods or TV dinners?
- Do you dine out frequently? What types of restaurants do you like and what kinds of foods do you choose?
- How physically active are you? Do you exercise regularly?
- Do you eat healthy portions, or do you stuff yourself with every meal?
- Do you smoke?
- How much alcohol do you drink each week?
It’s important to take an honest look at your health and dietary habits so you can set goals for the next year. Click here for more details