Healthy New Year’s Resolutions for Kids
New Year, new resolutions – right? But before you start writing out a list for your kids think about writing a list for yourself and the rest of your family too! This year help your kids, even your preschoolers and younger school-age kids, come up with some New Year’s Resolutions? Here are some ideas to get you started:
New Resolutions for Preschoolers
- I will clean up my toys.
- I will brush my teeth twice a day.
- I will wash my hands before mealtimes.
New Resolutions for School-aged children
- I will try and swap new food in place of sweet sugary food.
- I will limit soda and fruit drinks and drink water with meals.
- I will wear a helmet when riding my bike.
- I will try to look out for new students at school.
- I will drink milk and water and limit soda and fruit drinks.
- I will try to find a sport that I like to play or an outside activity (like riding my bike) at least three times a week!
- If I play games online I will try to stay safe by not giving out my personal information.
Here’s to a safe and happy 2019.