Preparing Kids for Going Back to School
Many children start heading back to school in August. This can not only be a struggle for them but parents too! Summer is often a long break, where routines go out of the window. Here are a few tips to help you and your child prepare for the new school year, all you need is a little organization and forethought.
- Re-establish routines – AND we can help! Routines are important! Read here why kids need a routine.
- Have school supplies ready – keep an eye out on the back to school deals
- Get a head start in studying
- Master the basics
- Cut screen time
- Establish a bedtime routine – check out our Good Night Sleep Tight chart.
- Get a head start on the annual physical – especially if you child intends to take up a sport
- Set up a homework work station with all the supplies that are needed.
With preparation and organization, you can ensure that your child will have a smooth transition to the start of the new school year.