Is Your Back-to-School Checklist Complete?
In just a few short weeks, your kids will be getting ready for the start of another school year. For most parents, this means busy days getting your kids registered for school, shopping for school supplies, setting up healthy bedtime routines, and preparing for the early morning school runs. Other things to remember are:
- School physicals – essential if your child takes part in sports.
- Making sure their vaccination records are up to date.
- Scheduling dental treatments prior to returning to school.
- Purchasing the required text books.
- Checking the school supply list that is required by your child’s school.
- Back to school haircuts.
When the day finally arrives, remember to send your little ones to school with sweet parting words and try not to shed a tear — summer vacation will be here again before you know it!