Helping Raise Healthy, Happy and Confident Children
No one would argue that parenting is one of the most challenging and rewarding jobs you’ll ever have. Each day, you work hard to make sure your child uses manners, follows the rules, and is kind and loving to his family members and peers.
Some days it feels like your words are falling on deaf ears. Then out of the blue, all of your teachable moments pay off. Your kid finally gets it!
It’s not because he’s sick of hearing you. Rather, it because he’s following your lead.
You are your child’s greatest role model.
Your child learns from your words, actions, and reactions and he’s watching everything you say and everything you do, whether you realize it or not.
When you speak to your child, the words you use are just as important as how you say it. In fact, they make a lasting impression on your child and can greatly impact his development.
That’s why with the help of child development experts, we created the Encourage & Praise® method. It’s included in every one of our reward chart systems and it will help you be the patient and positive parent your child needs.
Using our Encourage & Praise® reward charts will:
- Help you address a specific parenting challenge or developmental milestone.
- Motivate your child to do his best in a fun, interactive way.
- Build your child’s self-esteem.
- Help you and your child work together towards a common goal.
- Provide a visual way for your child to see and feel proud of his accomplishments.
- Instill a sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Serve as a daily reminder to stick with it.
From potty training, toddler tantrums, sleep solutions and school to coping with a military deployment or divorce, we’ve got you covered every step of the way. Learn more how we can help you.