Want to buy this chart?
Enter ‘VCHART10’ at our checkouts and receive 10% OFF our range of products!
Want to purchase this chart wholesale? Please click here.
My Big Star Reward Chart for 2 yrs+ – Award Winning – Great Results – Manage Toddler Development with Positive Reinforcement (25 x 11 inches)
My Big Star reward chart will help any parent navigate the terrible 2’s and 3’s with ease. It will encourage your toddler to use the potty, eat meals, share, use manners, clean up after play time, and go to sleep. Most importantly, My Big Star chart can be customized to the individual need of your child. Ideal to support children with the start of preschool.
This chart comes with both smiley face circle stickers and gold smiley stars – we suggest using the circle stickers for regular rewards and saving the stars for when your child does exceptionally well. A supportive information sheet showing a working example with tips and guidelines give you all the detail you need to get the best results from your chart.
Our visually appealing My Big Star Chart is the perfect tool to bring structure, routine and togetherness to family life.
The activities on the chart include:
- I’ve eaten well
- I’ve played nicely
- Let’s read together
- It’s time for my bed
- And four blank sections for you to customize to your own need. You may like to consider: Giving up a pacifier/dummy, taking medicine, or being kind to a sibling.
Each My Big Star Reward Chart contains:
- 1 large chart (25 inches L x 11 inches W) showing 4 key development activities (I’ve eaten well, I’ve played nicely, Let’s read together and It’s time for my bed) and 4 blank for you to write your own activity
- 1 dry erase pen
- 130 multi-colored smiley face reward stickers
- 48 gold star reward stickers
- An informational sheet with examples, tips and guidelines
All of our stickers are reusable but gentle handling is recommended.