Want to buy this chart?
Or are you interested in buying wholesale? US Military organisations please email your inquiry to email@example.com
Stay Positive During Deployment Reward Chart for 4 yrs+ – Supporting Children of Military Families Through Their Loved Ones Deployment (17 x 11 inches)
Deployment of a serving family member can be an unsettling time for Military families, in particular for children who can experience all sorts of emotions like anxiety, sadness, loneliness and confusion. It for this reason that we have launched our very successful ‘Stay Positive During Deployment’ reward chart to Military families in the USA.
Born from an initiative created on behalf of the UK’s Royal Air Force, the ‘Stay Positive During Deployment’ chart is aimed at children from four to eleven years of age.
Key elements on the chart include:
- Children can mark their family member’s location on the map of the world and write information about them
- There is a poem to learn
- A week to view calendar for children to complete with fun, busy activities
- There is also a check list to help children move positively through the week covering topics such as eat healthily, get active, keep smiling, interact with friends and write a message to their serving family member
- Also included is a sheet of fun, smiley face stickers to help younger children engage with their chart
- Record weekly events
- Set goals and targets and to monitor progress.
Our Stay Positive During Deployment reward chart also serves as a reminder that there are still great things going on in children’s lives and to recognize and interact with the families and friends they have around them even when their loved one is away.
Each Stay Positive During Deployment chart includes:
- 1 large chart (17 x 11 inches)
- 1 dry erase pen
- 130 smiley face reward stickers
- An informational sheet with examples, tips and guidelines
- Adhesive mounting pads to display your child’s accomplishments
All of our stickers are reusable but gentle handling is recommended.